Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daily gripes

Alright everyone. Be prepared for an angry post. I'm gonna list down the things I hate to face each day:

  1. Traffic jams in the morning. We got so many highways and still got traffic jams! I get stuck one hour every morning and one hour every evening!
  2. My classes. They start at 0830 and end at 5.00! Only friday end at 1230. Only one hour break each day, babi betul.
  3. Homework. Too much la!!! When do I get to do the things I like???
  4. Chemistry. I do SOOOOO HATE IT SO MUCH!!!! How come everything in Chem is so easy to everyone and yet so difficult to me??? Why do I have to input three times more hours than others to understand the same thing???
  5. Not being able to go Kendo on Saturdays. I tell my parents so many times my saturday mornings aren't free!!! They still think that Kendo is something untuk main main! I LIVE AND BREATHE KENDO OKAY!!
  6. My classmates! They are so freaking smart! They cepat serap macam span, leaving me behind feeling like the stupidest person in class!
  7. the stupid one-year express class A-levels! I mean, what is wrong with me deciding to pursue normal one and a half years course? Why do I have to torture myself mummy? FYI, I am not that smart! My talents do not LIE ACADEMICALLY! I wanted to do Form 6, cheaper for u, but then send me to college!
  8. The cekik darah parking rates around KL!!!

I do not like these 8 things above! I wish that I can wish them away! 

No comments: